I doubt the the character-evolution should be part of a acter's bio. Although I left if in the article until it can be moved to a suitable place (e.g. the character itself). --Florian K 11:09, 11 May 2004 (CEST)
Since when did she move to London and start dating Tom Hardy? --Vice Admiral Colorge 22:08, 9 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- There is an article at StarTrek.com that describes their relationship (with pictures!) and explains that they were planning on forming their own theatre company in England. (I'm too lazy to post the link, so just go to the site and search for Linda Park and Tom Hardy.) However, that was back in 2004. They appear to have broken off their relationship now since somebody removed that info from Park's and Hardy's Wikipedia articles (although no news has been released confirming this) and she has been confirmed to have moved back to California. --From Andoria with Love 06:11, 14 Jan 2006 (UTC)
Moved from article Edit
- A stunningly beautiful picture of Linda Park.
- Picture of Linda with a cute, pouty expression.
- A collection of beauty shots, i.e. in a swimsuit.
- A sexy photo of Linda Park.
- Another very sexy photo.
- A picture from a magazine
Absolutely nothing against these pictures, but we're neither an image archive nor FHMWiki... :) -- Cid Highwind 19:39, 15 August 2006 (UTC)
- I agree... but daaaamn! (Commences with saving images to desktop) :D --From Andoria with Love 22:20, 15 August 2006 (UTC)
- My opinion is no, as it is still Hoshi. We do not count Locutus of Borg as a seperate role for Patrick Stewart.--31dot 01:18, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
This may be completely different, but we have the Tarchannen III Alien as a different character for LeVar Burton. To me, this seems to be the same thing as what happened to Hoshi. They both got infected by a virus, they both got transformed, they both got untransformed. So should this one be added? Or should the other be removed? I'm willing to do it, just need to know. NX-74205 01:45, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
- It's not completely different. :) I seem to remember this subject being discussed somewhere before but I cannot remember where(and if it reached a different conclusion we should do that). My opinion is that the physicality should define a "role". In the case of La Forge, he was transformed into something else, but he was still physically La Forge. So I would say that the Tarchannen alien should be removed, but we should let others weigh in and see what they think.--31dot 01:55, March 17, 2010 (UTC)