For general discussion on this episode, visit the VOY forum at The Trek BBS.
does anyone know how to spell that freaky name dr. Pel gave the Doctor? --kamagurka 01:33, 30 Oct 2004 (CEST)
- "Shmullus". -- EtaPiscium 04:57, 30 Oct 2004 (CEST)
- On the holodeck, the Doctor plays the song "I only have eyes for you" by the Flamingos."
- It's only "My Prayer" on the DVDs for rights clearances reasons. In the original broadcast and as it is still broadcast on TV and even in some of the other language tracks on the DVDs, it's "I only have eyes for you", as it was tzo begin with (well, and still is whenever it's seen on TV). More information can be found wbm --Jörg 06:46, 20 February 2007 (UTC)
Ok, the one I put on the page is pretty lame. does anyone have a better picture of Chakotay after being attacked by or talking to Paris? And can somebody please delte the "File:" and "200px"? I can't figure it out. :)
-Miss Ensign Harry Kim 14:33, 17 March 2007 (UTC)
The McCoy reference Edit
Does anyone know what episode/movie the Doctor is referring to when he says that the technique he used was developped by Doctor Leonard McCoy in 23something-something? I was thinking that it was maybe when he re-inserted Spock's brain, but I'm not too sure. An inside joke reference like this should probably be included on the episode page.
- The Doctor states that McCoy developed the treatment in 2253, which didn't occur on any Star Trek episode, meaning it's something we never saw. ;) - Adm. Enzo Aquarius...I'm listening 22:41, 15 May 2007 (UTC)
OK, I'm in the process of retooling the episode summary & quotes, for no particular reason but that I'm watching the episode. I've saved everything but the last few minutes, and those are because my recording is being a butt. I'll get to that later tonight. I'd appreciate it if I could get another few sets of eyes to look at this and make sure I'm not messing up too badly.
In the meantime, does anybody know to spell the name of the drug that Kes and the Doctor were giving Pel? I made a guess in the article, but it's not listed under C or S in referenes. --CoffeeinthatNebula 06:43, 24 July 2007 (UTC)
- Just to add a note here, it's been added at some point as "cervaline". 22.214.171.124 12:35, October 7, 2011 (UTC)