- MA files from this episode (3) • MA remastered files from this episode (24)
- Template:Titles/Liaisons yields Liaisons (TNG 7x02)
For general discussion on this episode, visit the TNG forum at The Trek BBS.
Crashed cargo ship background information Edit
"The crashed cargo ship in which Picard meets Anna is very similar to the one used by the Augments, led by Khan Noonien Singh, on Ceti Alpha V, in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan."
I think someone is taking Capitan Terrell's speculation about a crashed cargo ship in Wrath of Khan as fact. It was merely observation on his part without knowing all the facts. There is in fact no ship crashed but rather cargo pods left by the Enterprise to serve as housing. This line should probably be revised. I would do it myself but I suck at grammar so would rather not. Generalleoff 05:46, 24 December 2007 (UTC)
Removed the following:
- The crashed cargo ship in which Picard meets Anna is very similar to the one used by the Augments, led by Khan Noonien Singh, on Ceti Alpha V, in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.
- During the poker game, Worf accuses Byleth of stealing two of Worf's chips when, in fact, he actually stole three chips.
The first was likely not deliberately done(and I'm not sure I agree with the statement) and as such should not be noted. The second is a nitpick.--31dot 18:15, 16 April 2009 (UTC)
man on man action? Edit
Is it worth mentioning somewhere in the article that Picard is very nearly raped by Voval, who is masquerading as a woman while forcibly kissing him? – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk).
- I don't see how it is...The alien may look like a man by our standards...doesn't mean they even have a concept of gender especially since the point of his transformation was to learn about "love". — Morder (talk) 04:12, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
Order of sections Edit
Can we get the timeline of the two frames right in the context of the episode, he crashes after the reception.--Ublmeister 20:51, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
Data's small talk subroutine Edit
Should it be noted that at the reception Data seems to have switched on his small talk Subroutine first seen in Starship Mine (episode) although he only has a small on screen chat with Worf he is not his normal self but more like he was at the earlier reception. Lt.Lovett (talk) 15:50, January 9, 2014 (UTC)