Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article needs more scientific information than just that a Lagrange point has "special characteristics." --OuroborosCobra 16:36, 31 May 2006 (UTC)
- I read the responding page on wikipedia and wasn't able to come up with my own definition of the term without copying the wikipedia article (furthermore I didn't understand what this is about). Furthermore, all that is said in the episode about a Lagrange point is:
- "Apparently it was riding a Lagrange point behind Rana Four's furthest moon."
- So I leave this to somebody else's more capable hands. --Jörg 16:46, 31 May 2006 (UTC)
- I added a short explanation based on Wikipedia and what was left of my astronomy knowledge. Please check :) -- Cid Highwind 22:11, 31 May 2006 (UTC)
- Looks good to me. --OuroborosCobra 23:28, 31 May 2006 (UTC)