Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Talk:K'moti nutEdit
- I was watching "Twisted" and noticed a couple references that weren't on the page: Jimbalian fudge and l'maki nuts. I added them and created pages for them. Checking out the updates you and others made, I noticed two entries on the food page that seem to be the same thing but with alternate spellings: Jibalian fudge and K'moti nut. I got my spellings from the closed captioning of Twisted.
- In Twisted, Neelix could be saying jibalian instead of jimbalian, but he is definitely saying l'maki and not k'moti. I have no idea what the other episodes ("Before and After", "Riddles", "Fury") show for both spoken dialogue and closed captioning. I also don't have access to production scripts.
If someone could investigate this and figure it out... :) -- Sulfur 10:39, 29 January 2007 (UTC)
- K'moti nut has now been merged with L'maki nut. --From Andoria with Love 06:49, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
It's in your head, son!Edit
I'm surprised no one ever noticed the pattern on the cake! It's Neptune! Reference this link here L'maki nut
- Er... huh? -- Sulfur 02:13, 20 August 2007 (UTC)
- Its is similar to Neptune, although the patterns are shadows cast by those candles on the cake. – Wormulon 20:17, October 29, 2009 (UTC)