Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Derivative from storylineEdit
I offer that, given that both
- 1) the original Kyrian perspective on the Voyager encounter continued until the 31st century; and that
- 2) the Doctor left the Kyrian system with the aim of the Alpha Quadrant,
we can logically presume that
- a) the Federation - which we know to still exist then - has not expanded as far as the Kyrian system;
- b) Federation ships are not regularly tranversing in or near Kyrian space; and
- c) Kyrians (and/or Vaskans) have not expanded far enough that they have encountered Federation ships or worlds.
Would others care to comment? Tfleming 19:14, 2 May 2007 (UTC)