Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I'm not really sure how to insert these into the article, but I think someone should.
Two prophesies (verbatim) are:
- "You will find me after two warring houses make peace."
- "The kuvah'magh will be descended from a noble house."
In addition, the kuvah'magh would most likely have been conceived during the Holy month of nay'Poq (14-15 weeks prior to the events in the episode).
Several prophesies were also made about the mother of the kuvah'magh: She would be an off-worlder She would have lived a life of solitude and endured many hardships She would have won a glorious victory against an army of 10,000 warriors
- Done. :) ThetaOrion 05:19, December 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Its in the episode, when Kohlar first comes on the ship alone. He meets B'Elanna and asks her if she conceived during the Holy month of nay'Poq. When she says she has no idea, he explains that it would have been 14-15 weeks ago. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by ThetaOrion (talk • contribs).
Star Trek OnlineEdit
To my knowledge nothing concrete has been made public about STO yet. this line is pure speculation.-Cpthunt 06:29, 25 May 2008 (UTC)
- Hang on, plenty has been made public, despite "your knowledge", if you can believe it. Dig this. --TribbleFurSuit 16:46, 25 May 2008 (UTC)
- Actually this is the official release of information about the game. Here is a list of what we know so far that has made it as OFFICIAL content into the game. The rest is speculation at best, even if it is word of mouth from the developers. I would say if its not in this list, it should not be included (and please note i did not find any mention of it)
The game has been relised now. She is in it but half the Klingons think she is the savior the other half a phoney. However in a rather complex mishion she is kidnapped and taken back in time via the Gardian of Forever. She is rescued but the Klingons have her DNA which can cure the augment virus.
She serves as cheif of security on the USS Kirk 188.8.131.52 11:56, February 7, 2010 (UTC)
Kuvah'magh and "kurwa mać" Edit
Does anyone know weather this figure has been renamed in the Polish translation? Kuvah'magh is just too close to the very common Polish curse "kurwa mać" ("kurwa" meaning "whore" and "mać" "mother"). I think any Polish speaker immediately will have this association when hearing this name, moreso, as it is attributed to a female person. --Johannes Rohr (talk) 08:42, June 17, 2013 (UTC)