Some viewscreen information about the Kohn-Ma can be seen in "Past Prologue". I'll upload it here. There's a Cardassian starnship (Moscow) named in there and more useful stuff. --Jörg 16:13, 15 February 2006 (UTC)
Here's what I managed to deciper. As always, numbersand proper names are the most difficult part.
- BAJORAN INTELLIGENCE NET
- Grade H-1 Access Only
- KOHN-MA ACTIVITIES REPORTS
- local resentment against Cardassian commercial
- operations in the sector.
- File 84784 – Cardassian regional prefect Gul Caranjian
- reported an alleged Kohn-Ma attack against monitoring
- station orbiting Matiavsky IV. Attack resulted
- in loss of Cardassian subspace communications for 47
- hours. Bajoran intelligence believes the attack to be an
- attempt to prevent monitoring of a covert Kohn-Ma
- operation in Sector 32843.
- File 94784 – Power generation station at Oasis City
- sabotaged by reputed Kohn-Ma operatives. Station was
- primary power source for Cardassian mining station
- prior to evacuation. Informants believe sabotage was
- intended to warn Cardassian officials not to attempt
- to maintain use of the mining facilities.
- File 94650 – Cardassian transport ship Rackaw
- damaged by asteroid collision near Rush asteroid belt.
- Cardassian official Elan Delgaze reported suspicions
- that the computer charts of the region had been
- altered so that the asteroids were not shown, possibly
- a result of Kohn-Ma sabotage.
- File 947944 – Merchants near Monak City reported
- anonymous threats against business establishments if
- I've got not nothing much to add to this one. I modified some proper names with better fits, but don't recommend citing them in any article. --Aurelius Kirk 01:07, 17 February 2006 (UTC)
In Star Trek #27: Deep Space 9: A Stitch in Time (book, p253) the terrorist organisation is spelt "Khon-Ma". Which is correct? Trippingpixie 09:01, 23 February 2008 (UTC)