Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Some viewscreen information about the Kohn-Ma can be seen in "Past Prologue". I'll upload it here. There's a Cardassian starnship (Moscow) named in there and more useful stuff. --Jörg 16:13, 15 February 2006 (UTC)
Here's what I managed to deciper. As always, numbersand proper names are the most difficult part.
- BAJORAN INTELLIGENCE NET
- Grade H-1 Access Only
- KOHN-MA ACTIVITIES REPORTS
- local resentment against Cardassian commercial
- operations in the sector.
- File 84784 – Cardassian regional prefect Gul Caranjian
- reported an alleged Kohn-Ma attack against monitoring
- station orbiting Matiavsky IV. Attack resulted
- in loss of Cardassian subspace communications for 47
- hours. Bajoran intelligence believes the attack to be an
- attempt to prevent monitoring of a covert Kohn-Ma
- operation in Sector 32843.
- File 94784 – Power generation station at Oasis City
- sabotaged by reputed Kohn-Ma operatives. Station was
- primary power source for Cardassian mining station
- prior to evacuation. Informants believe sabotage was
- intended to warn Cardassian officials not to attempt
- to maintain use of the mining facilities.
- File 94650 – Cardassian transport ship Rackaw
- damaged by asteroid collision near Rush asteroid belt.
- Cardassian official Elan Delgaze reported suspicions
- that the computer charts of the region had been
- altered so that the asteroids were not shown, possibly
- a result of Kohn-Ma sabotage.
- File 947944 – Merchants near Monak City reported
- anonymous threats against business establishments if
- I've got not nothing much to add to this one. I modified some proper names with better fits, but don't recommend citing them in any article. --Aurelius Kirk 01:07, 17 February 2006 (UTC)
In Star Trek #27: Deep Space 9: A Stitch in Time (book, p253) the terrorist organisation is spelt "Khon-Ma". Which is correct? Trippingpixie 09:01, 23 February 2008 (UTC)