Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
PfId for Klingon mating rituals Edit
- Klingon mating rituals
- Um, no, I don't think so. Looks like somebody was goofing around. --From Andoria with Love 07:55, 28 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- This is still here? Is this valid or something? :P --From Andoria with Love 03:20, 30 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- ...actually, that's almost exactly how Worf described it to Wes in...TNG: "The Dauphin". I'll add a bunch of PNA's. - AJHalliwell 03:22, 30 Aug 2005 (UTC)
Keep This article is valid, cited and accurate. It's composed of canon material. Ehy delete it? Tobyk777 05:02, 30 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- It might help if you saw the condition of the page prior to the accurate references and citations. --Alan del Beccio 05:13, 30 Aug 2005 (UTC)
I've removed some unrelevant info, mostly dealing with (and already replicated on the page on) Klingon weddings
- The female head of the groom's house must approve of the prospective bride before a wedding can take place.
- an image of a klingon wedding (I don't seem to be able to link it here without showing it inline in its full size, but its the one from You Are Cordially Invited that's also used on the klingon wedding page)
- In earlier evolutionary stages, Klingons had ablative armor, were extremely territorial, and spit venom at those who wanted to harm their mates. (TNG: "Genesis")
- not sure where this info belongs, but not here, as for all we know the creature worf transformed into is as close to klingons as spiders are to humans
on a sidenote, I guess it's not relevant enough, but an image of neelix's wounds after having sex with a klingon would really be so awesome for this article ;). -- Capricorn 03:36, 21 September 2007 (UTC)