Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
FA status Edit
Nomination (27 May - 07 June 2004, Success) Edit
Self-nomination. IMO a great historically-oriented article providing in-depth analysis of the causes and events of the conflict. -- Dan Carlson 19:50, 27 May 2004 (CEST)
- Slightly reluctant seconding. A great article, with extensive detail, but I'm concerned about the over-abundance of history articles (over 50%) in Featured at the moment. -- Michael Warren 00:51, 1 Jun 2004 (CEST)
Hey, I'm a history major! :-P -- Dan Carlson 16:35, 1 Jun 2004 (CEST)
- Seconded. If an article is good, it should be featured, regardless of previous nominations. If we want to balance the featured list out, we should write great articles about other subjects and nominate them. -- Redge 15:12, 5 Jun 2004 (CEST)
- Seconded. Amazing thorough! --Steve 17:47, 7 Jun 2004 (CEST)
Reconfirmation (01 May - 18 May 2012, Success) Edit
- I've created a blurb and done a once over on this, and I think it's still FA material, so support. There is a strangely constructed run on sentence about the Duras family's history with the Romulans though, and if anyone has a good idea how to address that, please do. - Archduk3 22:12, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Support, the sentence nonwithstanding. 31dot 01:23, May 4, 2012 (UTC)