Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Romulan Senator Cretak XXX a long time/term
- policy of XX XXX wrong to destabilize
- the Klingon Government. Cretak was
- instrumental in the XXX of the Romulan
- underground movement to XXX reunification
- with their distant Vulcan cousins. When the
- Romulan government became aware of this
- involvement in 2368, Cretak and proconsul Neral
- tried to use XX XXXX XXXXX warbirds of
- the Romulan fleet.
- I agree with most of Jörg's interpretation. Some excerpts I see:
- This is my read. I'm sure about everything except those words in lower-case italics.
- ROMULAN SENATOR CRETAK PURSUES A LONG TERM
- POLICY OF USING COVERT ACTION TO DESTABILISE
- THE KLINGON GOVERNMENT. CRETAK WAS
- INSTRUMENTAL IN THE DISRUPTION OF THE ROMULAN
- UNDERGROUND MOVEMENT TO PROMOTE REUNIFICATION
- WITH THEIR DISTANT VULCAN COUSINS. WHEN THE
- ROMULAN GOVERNMENT BECAME AWARE OF THIS
- MOVEMENT IN 2368, CRETAK AND PROCONSUL NERAL
- TRIED TO USE IT secretly, staging warbirds OF
- THE ROMULAN fleet.
WARBIRDS could be MEMBERS or WARRIORS, FLEET could be FORCE. --Aurelius Kirk 08:24, 13 February 2006 (UTC)