- According to the credits, placed on page Star Trek: Insurrection, and as transcribed exactly (in this case) from the movie credits:
- So, no: what you say is not true. --Gvsualan 04:18, 28 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Please sign your posts with, --~~~~, when posting on a talk page. Thanks. --Alan del Beccio 04:47, 10 Aug 2005 (UTC)
Conn or ops?Edit
Random note: She wasn't the conn officer, she was sitting at the ops station usually occupied by Data. Through most of the movie Geordi was in the Conn seat. -DeathJake34
- Yes, she seemed to be Ops manager in Data's absence. Riker also took the Conn at one point, sitting where Geordie had and visibly controlling the ship (he ran his finger along the console and then we saw the ship rolling in the same direction). – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk).
If the Insurrection credits merely list her as "Perim", where do we get "Kell" from? If it's from the novels or something, the article should probably be moved back to Perim. —Josiah Rowe 06:50, September 13, 2010 (UTC)
- The text of the article was changed to say Kell Perim with an edit back in 2004, one of the first edits(I assume the title was moved at that time too.) Maybe the script?--31dot 11:22, September 13, 2010 (UTC)