Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Unless I'm missing something, this species seems to have one member and little information, so it should be merged with the only member(Keenser)--31dot 21:24, January 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Agreed. We don't know if every member of this species looks like Keenser. – Tom 21:27, January 9, 2010 (UTC)
- The IDW comic that tells of his backstory shows that Roylans do look similar to each other. But that's listed on MB and isn't in the film (see this Roylan (β) and this IDW Star Trek, Issue 14 (β))--LauraCC (talk) 15:48, May 15, 2015 (UTC)
- There's more than one page where the only member of a species ever seen is one individual (Trajok's species,Worene's species) but also more than one case where the species page is a redirect to that individual. --LauraCC (talk) 15:35, May 4, 2016 (UTC)
Nemesis' car chase species? Edit
- Not really, I don't think they look anything alike. --31dot 13:37, March 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Perhaps it is a mere reference to the species. --22.214.171.124 18:57, April 28, 2013 (UTC)
- I highly doubt it, as vastly different people were involved in making the two films. In any event, we would need evidence that they were made to be similar in appearance to include such a statement in the article. 31dot (talk) 19:00, April 28, 2013 (UTC)