Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- K'mtar returned to the future.
I'm not too sure there was really any evidence that he returned to the future? He could have been forced to continue to live in 2370. Any agreement/disagreements? --Hawku 01:18, 14 June 2007 (UTC)
- Just saw the episode, and it's very strange : no indication on how he travelled in time. More astonishing even, worf don't even ask, as if time travel as the most natural thing in the world. No indication either of how/if he went back to the future, but that's not much of a problem, can always put himself into a stasis chamber. --Rami 21:51, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
- I removed,
K'mtar may have somehow returned to the future, but this is never confirmed.
- for being unknown info. -Angry Future Romulan 18:16, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
- That may be, but people are going to come look at this page, as I have, in hoping to learn that very detail. Something should be mentioned.--188.8.131.52 02:28, April 28, 2013 (UTC)
- There is an explanation but it's very perfunctory, he just says "I met a man in the Cambra system who offered me a chance to change history" (or words to that effect). Actually, given how common time travel is in Star Trek, Worf taking it in his stride doesn't seem that unlikely. Skteosk (talk) 15:32, August 3, 2014 (UTC)
Kurn, baby Kurn! Edit
If Memory Alpha is going to acknowledge K'mtar as a separate character from Alexander Rozhenko even though it was an alias, then this site must acknowledge Rodek as a separate character on Tony Todd's page as Rodek actually was a separate character from Kurn after Julian Bashir perfomed the brain surgery needed to erase Kurn's memories as Worf's brother and as a son of Mogh. Since you have established a precedent, I will now go about restoring Rodek to the gallery of characters Todd has portrayed in his Trek career.--Jared Paul Baratta (talk) 03:08, December 17, 2015 (UTC)