Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- MA files from this episode (51) • MA remastered files from this episode (0)
- Template:Titles/Journey's End yields Journey's End (TNG 7x20)
For general discussion on this episode, visit the TNG forum at The Trek BBS.
Removed Background Information Edit
- This was the only time that Wesley was featured in an episode that included the Cardassians.
Given that the character left the show as a regular three episodes before the first appearance of the Cardassians, this is hardly surprising, nor particularly notable.– Cleanse 12:30, 28 May 2008 (UTC)
Why is Wesley such an ass at the begining of this episode? I've been watching it, and I can't quite figure it out. ThetaOrion 00:20, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
- Because he's doing something he doesn't want to be doing, doesn't like where his life is going, and here he is back with all the people that put him on this course. --OuroborosCobra talk 00:30, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
- He acted this way in the entire episode. I can't explain it. But his behavior is often like this. (and so is Geordi) This is not a very good episode. I know that it served the purpose of Wesley leaving with The Traveler, but they could have written a completely different synopsis. In Correct 19:48, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
No "Development" or "Reception" sections? Edit
I'm rather surprised the behind-the-scenes stuff is so light on this. RobertM525 06:01, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
- I agree. Where is the information on the criticism it received? In Correct 19:37, March 21, 2012 (UTC)
Maquis introduction Edit
- Moved to Talk:Story arcs...
Continuity Gaff Edit
Back in 'The First Duty' while Wesley and his fellow cadets did the Kolvoord Starburst and were found out,they were set back a year. Now, in 'Lower Decks' Sito Jaxa had already graduated and was on the Enterprise for - I think - seven months(stardate 47566.7) now in Journey's End, we have Wesley still in the academy months later(stardate 47751.2) Is this a blatant mistake on the writers of Trek or explained away somewhere that I missed?Lightningbarer (talk) 11:01, October 24, 2012 (UTC)
- I believe Sito was ahead of Wesley at the Academy. -Angry Future Romulan 14:41, October 24, 2012 (UTC)