Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Blalock's father? Edit
- I'm 99% sure that's wrong. I'm pretty sure I remember hearing that she's the daughter of a Star Trek stunt director or something along those lines. I think if they were really related, we'd know; they'd've mentioned it on StarTrek.com or in the communicator magazine or something. -AJHalliwell 02:32, 9 May 2005 (UTC)
Given name Edit
Her real first name is actually Joelene...where should we mention that?--This user is not Jesus 04:20, 2 May 2006 (UTC)
- Um... wherever you think is best, I guess. You could just put it at the beginning of the second paragraph. I dunno, you pick. ;) --From Andoria with Love 04:23, 2 May 2006 (UTC)
"as to call the episode "f***ing appalling." "Edit
That's funny, how exactly does one pronounce ***? or has this quote been altered?--184.108.40.206 22:38, 8 July 2006 (UTC)
- That would be censoring at its finest. --Alan 22:38, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
Vulcan actress Edit
... she made her first television appearance in an episode of the sitcom Veronica's Closet, starring fellow Vulcan actress Kirstie Alley ...At the risk of seeming pedantic, neither of these women is a "Vulcan actress." They are actresses who have played Vulcans. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk).
- I knew someone would bring that up. I myself thought the sentence a little awkward when I wrote it, but then I figured people would know what I was talking about. And, indeed, you did. ;) --From Andoria with Love 01:07, 23 July 2006 (UTC)
- Shran, she is not that bad at least she wasn`t so ridiculous like Kirstie Alley...)Who`s next?
- Cameron Diaz, Meg Ryan, J.Lo??? Okrach 19:59, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
The link for the "I Had Assumptions" footnote is working improperly. At first it correctly goes to the hypertexted article. But then, it bounces to some advertising site. The link I am referring to is: wbm Thanks! — SpikeToronto 11:47, October 28, 2013 (UTC)
- I don't get that behaviour at all. Goes to the article and stays there for me. -- sulfur (talk) 12:02, October 28, 2013 (UTC)
- You forget, I'm also Canadian. :P -- sulfur (talk) 12:31, October 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, I just tried it again, and it looked like it was going to stick … and then it bounced. By the way, the link it keeps bouncing to is http://www.free20.com/portal/index.php?aff=evilcoded Thanks! — SpikeToronto 19:27, October 31, 2013 (UTC)