Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Realworld and in-universe mixEdit
- The following was previously posted at Talk:Jet Propulsion Laboratories.
This article is mixing real world and in-universe information, and I do notthink the in-universe information is definitive enough to call for a link to JPL. --OuroborosCobra talk 23:18, 23 January 2007 (UTC)
- Agreed, real-world and in-universe references have to be split. Henry Starling says in "Future's End", however:
- "She emailed a friend of hers at JPL, who called his professor at CalTech"
- which means we have enough information to create a JPL page, just like the Cal-Tech page. --Jörg 08:22, 24 January 2007 (UTC)
- Merged. --From Andoria with Love 01:17, 25 January 2007 (UTC)
What happened to the logo? It's public domain, isn't it? --Babaganoosh 01:30, 25 January 2007 (UTC)