Couldn't Jarot be Stadi (first name / last name) ? I don't remember a woman member of the ship hiding in a transporter suspension, but I can be wrong. The list of telepaths from Devore inspectors include people who were originally dead, as Lon Suder who died 3 years before, so it is possible that the betazoid killed in 2371 is referred here. Furthermore, if the ship had already a betazoid in its crew, it would have been stupid not to use her in missions. - Philoust123 15:02, 15 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- Jarot was definitely seen alive with Tuvok, Vorik, and the refugees, wearing a blue sciences division uniform. -- SmokeDetector47| TALK 15:11, 15 Jan 2006 (UTC)
Ok, so my memory is a little bit failing. But that don't explain why she had not been used during 7 years in negotiations... - Philoust123 15:46, 15 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- Good point, but we really don't have much knowledge about Betazoids beyond the Troi family and Tam Elbrun. It's possible that it takes some skill and education to reliably use Betazoid telepathic skills in diplomatic situations the way Deanna often did. Jurot is definitely not a counselor as it was established Voyager didn't have one. -- SmokeDetector47| TALK 16:04, 15 Jan 2006 (UTC)
Jarot's fate? Edit
I seem to recall in the 6th season episode "Dragon's Teeth", Captain Janeway laments the absence of a Betazoid aboard the ship. Jarot must have been killed sometime between "Counterpoint" and "Dragon's Teeth". 126.96.36.199 23:29, 6 June 2006 (UTC)
- I think you're correct. Nice catch. Jaf 23:32, 6 June 2006 (UTC)Jaf
Um, could you guys tell me, exactly why is she called Jarot? Where did it come from? I thought her name was always Jurot?
- As the background note says, her canon appearance on the show was as Jarot. Her non-canon appearance in the Elite Force games was Jurot. We go by the canon name. --OuroborosCobra talk 14:12, 7 January 2007 (UTC)
- Don't want to sound rude, but how do you know? I'm honestly intrigued by this little "mystery" - I was pretty sure that she was called "Jurot" in actual episode...