Why do you keep reverting this, when it is an ADJECTIVE, you HYPHENATE it. NerdierThanThou 17:17, 25 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- That is not currently the policy of Memory Alpha when dealing with links to the ".. century" articles.
- If you read Memory Alpha:Introduction, Memory Alpha:About and Memory Alpha:Policies and guidelines you might gain a better understanding of why we don not use hyphens on this site -- even though the English way might be to hyphenate it, unfortunately it causes difficulty with wiki software, so we do not. -- Captain Mike K. Barteltalk 21:16, 25 Nov 2005 (UTC)
Names and appearancesEdit
Isn't the character Lt. Jae by Generations and then onboard the Enterprise-E for First Contact (wearing the Teal uniform) and Insurrection (in the new dress uniform)? Vice Admiral Colorge 06:59, 1 February 2006 (UTC)
- Question: Who is that female actor behind Jae, standing to the right of Data, in the red uniform? – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk).
- Wow! she's been in so many scenes! i'm surprised I haven't noticed her before.. -- 184.108.40.206 09:24, October 7, 2010 (UTC)
Uniform Colours Edit
Should it be noted Jae has the rare honour of wearing all three division colours [Ops in TNG, Command in Generations and Science in First Contact]. --220.127.116.11 17:26, March 27, 2013 (UTC)
- We have countless background performers who wore different uniform colors and even all three division colors. Tom (talk) 18:10, March 27, 2013 (UTC)
Is there an official source for the name Jae? Edit
According to the article there are only two sources for the name Jae. The first is the actor's homepage and the second is the Customizable Card Game. The actor's homepage is not affiliated with CBS/Paramount and doesn't seem to be online anymore. When I looked up Jae on the cardguide wiki, I found out that the name was only used in the unofficial Continuing Committee expansions created by the fans. So is there any official source for the name Jae, and if not, should this page be deleted/merged? --NetSpiker (talk) 06:54, October 17, 2016 (UTC)