Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- MA files from this episode (19)
- Template:Titles/It's Only a Paper Moon yields It's Only a Paper Moon (DS9 7x10)
For general discussion on this episode, visit the DS9 forum at The Trek BBS.
Can someone elaborate on the background about Insurrection, or is that just someone's guesstimate? I can't remember if there was any specific reference to the movie. Weyoun 05:16, 23 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- It is explained on the 2375 page -- but to save you having to look over there for the info, it will be added to "It's Only a Paper Moon" as well. --Alan del Beccio 05:27, 23 Oct 2005 (UTC)
I don't think I've ever actually looked at the year pages until now, I gues they can be pretty useful. ;-) Thanks for clearing that up. Weyoun 06:20, 23 Oct 2005 (UTC)
Paper Moon titleEdit
The song entry for "Paper Moon" -- referenced in the list of topics at the bottom of the page -- claims that Vic is doing the song at the beginning of the episode. At least on the Season 7 DVD collection, this is not quite true; Vic doesn't do the song until about 29:00 into the episode. The song article's note, though, to the effect that the title's relevance to the episode is in the last lines of the chorus -- "It wouldn't be make-believe / If you believed in me" -- is undoubtedly true, and perhaps deserves mention in the episode article... – CraigG 18:31, 16 November 2008 (UTC)
Mirrored during editingEdit
Ezri's rank pips are indeed the wrong way around but surely if it had been flipped in editing, they would be on the other side of her neck and comm badge would be wrong too. Or is mirroring some other technique I'm not aware of?– The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk).
- You are correct -- it is impossible that the entire shot was mirrored as the pips remain on the same side of her neck, her hair is parted on the same side, and she remains on the same side of table. Clearly this is was just a temporary wardrobe slip-up and I have altered the article to reflect this and remove the unwarranted 'mirrored shot' speculation. 18.104.22.168 13:42, June 23, 2012 (UTC)
Near the end of the episode summary, is this an error? should it say 24/7?
- Deep Space 9 runs on the Bajoran day which is 26 hours long. So no it's not an error. They quite frequently make reference to the 26 hour day on the series. --| TrekFan Open a channel 15:44, April 24, 2015 (UTC)