Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This probably could be merged with Septimus III, since most of the article already expands on, but also rehashes, what is written at Eleventh Order and the Septimus article. --Alan del Beccio 02:34, 17 August 2006 (UTC)
- I thought about that, but I figured it should be noted as a 'major battle' during the Dominion War, and that the main Septimus III article be changed to focus mainly on the planet as opposed to the battle surrounding it. --User:Thot Prad 10:55, 17 August 2006
- Oppose. While the contents of these articles may need re-writing, there is a lot of precedent for keeping "battle of" or whatever seperate from the articles of the planets and systems. Examples such as Battle of Betazed, Battle of Cardassia, First Battle of Chin'toka, etc. --OuroborosCobra talk 03:00, 17 August 2006 (UTC)
- Oppose. I updated the main Septimus III article to focus mainly on the planet, and providing a link to the battle. As stated above, the conflict article should remain seperate from the planet article. --User:Thot Prad 11:12pm, 17 August 2006
However, we simply shouldn't be "making up names" for these conflicts. That seems to apply everywhere else, except in the cases of "battles". We seem to continue to abuse that "loophole" far too often on this site. --Alan del Beccio 02:17, 19 September 2006 (UTC)
As I stated above, this is just an excuse to make another page, when the Septimus III page is a ideal location for it. It has two sentences. If we are so insistent on categorizing this as a "conflict", then categorize the redirect back to the original page. --Alan del Beccio 01:31, 5 February 2008 (UTC)
- I like the way this page is setup.
- I would even be willing to say that, if possible, that the pages for all major engagements or battles should be set up the way this was with all the combatants, their strengths, commanders etc. set out in a clear, concise way.
Degra dation 18:46, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
Except we would be spending too much of our time making up names on false presumptions of what these so-called battles are called. --Alan 18:41, February 18, 2010 (UTC)