Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Althought the Valdore appears to have fewer decks then the Enterprise-E promotional information from paramount pictures shows that the wingspan of the Valdore is twice as long as the Enterprise is long. This information should be included in the article.
Why IRW Valdore and not RIS Valdore?
- Because RIS has never been used in Trek canon, whereas IRW has...just like IKS (for the Klingons) and USS (for the Feds). It was clearly a Warbird, therefore, it is the Imperial Romulan Warbird Valdore. --Gvsualan 23:47, 26 Apr 2005 (UTC)
I've been always conflicted about IRW, where RIS is much more, understandable.
However, Imperial Romulan Warbird could be IT, however it could also be not. Also, there is some conflits about the Valdore, if it is a Valdore or a Noreaxan class.
--Pakundo 14:52, 20 March 2006 (UTC)
- The "Norexan" class designation won't be featured here, because it wasn't featured in the movie -- the class wasn't mentioned at all in the movie, which is why we have no official name for it here except as the unnamed type the Valdore belonged to.
- I think that "RIS" was simply made-up, and also not mentioned in the movie (unless i imssed it?). However, calling it an "IRW" is also a bit of a stretch -- there's a note at Romulan starships about that. -- Captain M.K.B. 15:10, 20 March 2006 (UTC)
Hi, new user just browsing through trying to find some information about the Valdore and what class of ship it belongs to. The link posted leads directly to the Valdore-class ship, and that article seems to imply that the Valdore-class is the official class designation for the IRW/RIS Valdore. Considering there isn't really any official sources for the class designation, I think some editing might be in order from someone more informed than I. Otherwise, some offical sources would be nice. *Addition* Please read http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/schematics/romulan_ships.htm, about 3/4's down the page for what I am attempting to refer to. --22.214.171.124 18:10, 3 November 2006 (UTC)
Who is the genius who used a picture of a D'deridex from TNG for the Valdore? The pic in question is from the episode where the Ent-D find the Pegasus and uses her interphasic cloaking device. Needless to say, it has absoutely nothing to do with the Valdore from Nemesis.
- The genius who did that did it on accident, because s/he copied the sidebar from another page but forgot to add in the correct image. It was a mistake; they happen. It's called being Human. In any case, it's been corrected now, and thank you for bringing it to our attention. --From Andoria with Love 00:37, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
- Sorry if I came across as abrasive, I do understand that mistakes happen sometimes. It just seemed to be a rather blantant error. Again, my apologies if I offended.