Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article needs the proper link template added, as well as more links in general. It also needs more incoming links, and sections that already have separate articles should link there instead of duplicating the information here. - Archduk3 06:30, May 13, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm not convinced we need this at all. I don't recall where the term "Cold War" was used, and while I agree that there should be links to the separate articles that really means this would pretty much only be a list of links.--31dot 09:08, May 13, 2011 (UTC)
- The term cold war was never referred to on screen for the Klingons or the Dominion either. We have articles for both. And they aren't just links to the skirmishes involved. Robert DeSoto 08:00, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Other poorly named articles(in terms of canon) are not a reason to have this one. If we keep this, the title should be "Federation-Romulan history", much like Human-Borg history. I feel using the term "Cold War" requires use of the term somewhere in canon.--31dot 08:43, May 14, 2011 (UTC)
- I think that articles should remain consistent. If we have human-Borg history, then we have to have Klingon-Earth history. And then, Romulan-Earth history, then Federation-Dominion history. Then after all that, we have to have Cadassian-Klingon history. Then Cardassian-Romulan history. It would go on and on forever. I think the way we have it right now is better. Separating the 90 year long Klingon cold war with the hot war over Organia. And the three year cold war with the Dominion that eventually developed into an all out hot war. I think when two powers that have had an ongoing conflict, it should be given its own article whether its a hot war like with the Dominion, or a series of clashes like the Andorian Vulcan cold war. I agree however, that the term cold war is not a canon term. I wouldn't mind renaming articles from cold war and hot war to something like Federation-Dominion conflicts and Federation-Dominion War. But if you're going to rename one, you need to rename every other cold war article on MA. Robert DeSoto 07:18, May 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Regarding your last sentence, that's what I said. :) --31dot 08:43, May 15, 2011 (UTC)