Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Hugh. About all the info whe have on him, very well structured, with enough pictures. Perfect! -- Redge | Talk 10:49, 2 Nov 2004 (CET)
Removed info Edit
I removed the following for obvious reasons. If anyone wishes to translate it, it can be put back. --From Andoria with Love 05:53, 12 May 2006 (UTC)
- Der Name "Hugh" ist ein Wortspiel aus dem Gleichklang zwischen dem englischen Wort für "du" (you) und dem Männernamen "Hugh". In der ursprünglichen deutschen Fernsehfassung wurde dieses Wortspiel nur teilweise umgesetzt, so nannte man den Borg konsequent "Du". In den Wiederholungen, sowie in der DVD-Fassung wurde allerdings wieder "Hugh" gesagt.
Error in Background Information Edit
The third point of Background Information states the following:
- It is interesting to note that in the Voyager episode, "Dark Frontier", the Hansens beam a Borg onto the Raven whose designation is also "Third of Five".
However, in that episode Erin Hansen clearly refers to the drone as having previously been designated Three of Five. I suggest a change to something along the lines of the following:
- It is interesting to note that in the Voyager episode, "Dark Frontier", the Hansens beam a Borg onto the Raven who had previously carried the designation Three of Five; the cardinal equivalent of Third of Five.
The spelling of "Hugh" Edit
I personally got the impression that his name was spelled "Hue". I don't have anything to base this on, but I think it needs a reference. (Unless it's just me who dosen't understand English grammar. I'm fully open to the possibility)Thomsons Gazelle (talk) 14:51, November 6, 2012 (UTC)
Name and rank equivalent Edit
During one of the episodes of Voyager, Seven of Nine told a crewman that the designation was based on their rank in that section of the ship, So third or three of five would probably be equivalent to lt. commander which if you think about it would be the same as Seven's designation. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk).
- I think she meant that the numbers she was assigning was equivalent to a rank in its own system; not that it was equivalent to a Starfleet rank, so any comparison is speculation. I'm not really seeing what that has to do with changing this article, though. 31dot (talk) 12:59, November 22, 2012 (UTC)
Article title Edit
Perhaps the name of the article should include "Three of Five," e.g. Three of Five/Hugh, and have the two seperate names redirect to it? He used both names at different times. Just sayin'. Leonard James Akaar (talk) 04:28, July 25, 2013 (UTC)
- When a character's name has changed, we usually go with the most recent one (Keiko O'Brien, not Keiko Ishikawa; Seven of Nine, not Annika Hansen). We also might go with one that is more prominent (Kurn, while Rodek only deals with his new identity there). In this case, both of those criteria would be Hugh. 31dot (talk) 10:42, July 25, 2013 (UTC)