- However, they are ineffective at actually eliminating enemy soldiers efficiently, as there was a casualty rate of around 0.7 men lost per day at AR-558.
Anybody know where that was mentioned? I can't find it in the script. --From Andoria with Love 06:05, 11 September 2006 (UTC)
A little math will do the trick:
- Vargas:"When we landed here, there was a hundred and fifty of us... we're down to forty-three."
150-43=107 killed Starfleet troops.
- Vargas:"According to Starfleet regulations we're suppose to be rotated off the front lines after ninety days -- ninety days. We've been stuck here for five months!"
5 months = 150 days.
107 dead men / 150 days = 0,71333 men lost per day. There you go. ;-) --Jörg 08:03, 11 September 2006 (UTC)
- Ah, okay... good job! Remind me to call on you for future mathematical issues, lol. But where does the "ineffective at actually eliminating enemy soldiers efficiently" come from? ;) --From Andoria with Love 08:06, 11 September 2006 (UTC)
I have no idea how efficiency at killing is measured, let's get rid of that, okay? --Jörg 08:22, 11 September 2006 (UTC)
- Sounds good to me. :) --From Andoria with Love 08:28, 11 September 2006 (UTC)
... They remind of remotes from starwars heh.184.108.40.206 12:23, 13 September 2007 (UTC)