Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For general discussion on this episode, visit the VOY forum at The Trek BBS.
FA status Edit
FA nomination (27 June - 04 July 2005, Success) Edit
- "Hope and Fear"
- (self nomination) An article about the episode of Star Trek: Voyager. --Defiant | Talk 02:16, 27 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Support --AmdrBoltz 02:24, 27 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Support --Scimitar 12:36, 27 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Support, although it looks like it could use another picture or two. Just an opinion, especially when you take into account pages are only saposed to have one or two pictures apparently ;-) --AJHalliwell 22:41, 3 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- Support, another exquisite Defiant episode summary; excellent image usage! — THOR 20:21, 4 Jul 2005 (UTC)
FA removal (23 Feb - 07 Mar 2011, Success) Edit
It has an essay instead of a summary and very little bg info, despite such info definitely being available. --Defiant 16:04, February 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Support removal for those reasons.--31dot 16:10, February 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Support –Cleanse ( talk | contribs ) 23:39, February 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Support --| TrekFan Open a channel 01:39, February 28, 2011 (UTC)
Archived on this date. --Defiant 10:48, March 7, 2011 (UTC)
Delta Flyer? (obsolete)Edit
This says that the Delta Flyer was flown in this episode. It wasn't created until "Extreme Risk". For now I'm just going to change it to "a shuttlecraft," but if someone else has anything better, please change it. Vash The Stampede 17:33, 17 Jun 2005 (UTC)
pna-unformatted (obsolete) Edit
Wikitable, wikilinks needed. AmdrBoltz 06:33, 20 Jun 2005 (UTC)
Forum:Arturis' Weapon in Hope and FearEdit
Does anyone know the name of the hand-held weapon used by Arturis in "Hope and Fear"? I have some great background info on it, but I can't seem to remember the name (if there was one). If not, does anyone know a good page to add this info? Jaz 00:56, 13 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- This may be too late to be helpful, but as far as I can tell there was no name given - it was referred to in the script as "Alien hand weapon." My source is a transcription of the script available at Star Trek Minutiae. FWIW, I think the information works on the episode page where you've placed it. --Ellamurr 15:42, 11 February 2006 (UTC)
After the Dauntless' holo-emitters were turned off, why did the engineering section still have Federation-style computer panels? --Pavel Jackoff 19:34, 14 April 2009 (UTC)