- MA files from this episode (23)
- Template:Titles/Honor Among Thieves yields Honor Among Thieves (DS9 6x15)
For general discussion on this episode, visit the DS9 forum at The Trek BBS.
Act I removalEdit
Without reading what was deleted, is there a reason all of Act One was deleted? Was this just an act of vandalism, or did it not belong? --From Andoria with Love 18:08, 26 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- It was pure vandalism; I replaced the missing parts. If I had access to the episode, I'd finish the summary, but... Oh well, maybe someone else will. :( --Vedek Dukat Talk | Duty Roster 18:38, 26 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Who did this? Someone managed to summarize the episode without organizing the acts properly or something. Roar 01:13, 4 Dec 2005 (UTC)
Obrien's fake girlfriend's nameEdit
Can someone who has a DVD and/or subtitles help out?: After O'brien turns down the offer of a Farian call girl, he says he has a girlfriend, and in the next scene Bilby asks what her name is so he makes up a fake name and says she works in a flower shop: I think he said "Kimiko" but I'm not sure. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk).
About a year/season agoEdit
The informant they were looking for had worked on Risa "about a year ago", and was paid handsomely to make it "stop raining". Surely I'm not the only one who thinks these may be a reference to the events of "Let He Who Is Without Sin...", which was the previous season. Worth mentioning in the article? - Ugliness Man 23:33, 1 May 2007 (UTC)
- If we take what Bilby said literally, IMO the Orion syndicate spy is noone else than Worf. He was on Risa a year ago, was "in charge" of the weather modification network using his tricorder and made it stop raining. Kennelly 17:29, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
I can't believe no one hasn't mentioned the obvious; the episode is a total rip off of the movie Donnie Brasco :). It's definitely the weakest in season 6 and one of the worst in ds9 over all. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk).
- We haven't mentioned it because so far we have no evidence that the writers had that in mind when they wrote it, or that they were deliberately attempting to draw a similarity. If you have such evidence, feel free to share it.--31dot 23:27, November 28, 2009 (UTC)
It is almost a direct replica but I still found it an enjoyable episode. O'brien was obviously the Brasco character and he was "vouched for". The similarities go on for about half the episode, and even though Brasco was released in 1997 and this episode was 1998 its hard to think anyone consciously decided to copy it (perhaps unconsciously). Most "syndicates" and "moles" work the same way anyway --18.104.22.168 11:48, January 9, 2013 (UTC)