- MA files from this episode (4) • MA remastered files from this episode (36)
- Template:Titles/Home Soil yields Home Soil (TNG 1x18)
For general discussion on this episode, visit the TNG forum at The Trek BBS.
This episode could use some background notes, and the summary (and everything else, actually) could be fleshed out a bit more. -- Renegade54 19:41, 31 January 2006 (UTC)
Worf and the Computer Edit
"...But is it alive?"
"I wasn't asking you."
I'm almost sure this scene was repeated in a DS9 episode, but I'm not sure which. Can anyone clarify? MikeWard1701 17:29, 4 October 2007 (UTC)
- The line "bags of mostly water" is spoken in the song "My Definition of a Boombastic Jazz Style" by Dream Warriors (about 02:40 into the song).
Lol, who's idea was it to use comedic quips for the image captions? Is that convention on Memory Alpha? --126.96.36.199 14:35, September 27, 2012 (UTC)
- One of the goals here on MA is to inform and entertain. It's actually in one of our policies. :) -- Renegade54 (talk) 14:40, September 27, 2012 (UTC)
Moved content Edit
I also removed the description of the microbrain's composition since it is in that article, and only serves to confirm the inorganic but life-active nature of the creatures:
- The computer relays its composition: silicon, germanium, gallium arsenide, cadmium selenide, sulfide, water, sodium salt and other impurities. This indicates conductivity, transistor behavior, and light emission while changed.