Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wow! A truly exceptional article constructed in the span of less than a day! Kudos! — THOR 22:51, 26 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- I reckon this article could do with some sections, to make it easier to read. zsingaya 08:19, 27 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Nominations without objectionsEdit
- Harrad-Sar's barge -- a page with extensive information on the Orion ship. --Defiant | Talk 00:26, 27 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Support, good details and fitting use of pictures. A worthy candidate, IMHO.--Scimitar 10:18, 27 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Support, superb article in such an infinitesimal construct time. — THOR 17:30, 27 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Support - well done Defiant, for putting the sections in, now its well laid out I think it should be featured. zsingaya 18:20, 27 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Support -- Dmsdbo 17:16, 30 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Name of the articleEdit
- No, because in this case the ship was owned by only one person named Harrad-Sar. The Founders' Homeworld was inhabited by more than one Founder, so the possessive in their case was plural.
- If Harrad-Sar was named Harrad-Sars, then "Harrad-Sars' ship" would be appropriate. But some people (including me! :-p) would prefer "Harrad-Sars's ship" in that case, and as far as I know that would be grammatically OK too. -- Miranda Jackson (Talk) 04:39, 22 Sep 2005 (UTC)
Oh, I see. Well, I think I have a page or two that needs to be moved. Thanks for the grammar lesson! :) --Alan del Beccio 04:56, 22 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- I doubt he really owned it. Seems like it was the Orion Syndicate's ship. Heck, they owned him.... nice ladies, really. Jaf 11:46, 22 Sep 2005 (UTC)Jaf