Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Calling I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream "recent" (edit link fills me with suspicion. Are you sure some of this article wasn't copied from a book or article, perhaps one written shortly after the game was published? -- Andrew Nagy 220.127.116.11 21:20, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
- It does not appear to be a copyright violation from anything I can find online. Whether it was copied from a book or magazine article is another matter altogether. I use terms like "recent" and "most recently" all the time when writing articles on performers and production staff, but they generally don't refer to things so far back as 1995... --From Andoria with Love 01:17, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
Since this article delves into Ellison's personality and behavior, would it be appropriate to link to the story of his treatment of the Penny Arcade guys? http://www.penny-arcade.com/2005/09/26 --Spider 16:28, 5 January 2007 (UTC)
- I think not. Its relevance to Trek is, well, non-existent. --OuroborosCobra talk 16:32, 5 January 2007 (UTC)
- ...and his use of an alias for pornographic fiction is relevant to Trek? His lawsuit w.r.t. Terminator is relevant to Trek? The reason I asked to begin with is because the article already contains plenty of info about what a pr*ck he is that is not directly relevant to Trek.--Spider 17:42, 5 January 2007 (UTC)
- At least that stuff is better sourced than the blog on a webcomic page. I have been to a talk by the Penny Arcade creators, and they are very funny guys, but they are not authorities in this area or a great resource to be citing. --OuroborosCobra talk 17:45, 5 January 2007 (UTC)
- I concede the sourcing point. Consider it dropped. --Spider 20:44, 5 January 2007 (UTC)