Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From the edit summary:
- Sulfur: the pic ain't great.
Yes. Also unnecessary, I think. What does this image tell us, apart from the very obvious fact that, yes, HD-DVD generally have some sort of cover? :) -- Cid Highwind 15:06, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
- I'd agree with you. Personally, I don't see the need for it, but wanted other opinion before just outright hosing it. :) -- Sulfur 16:25, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
HD Remastered Trek EnterpriseEdit
OK, For those who have seen the preview, and already made plans to get the HD DVD's for remastered Trek (like me), I thought we should address something. The DVD's will have an Enterprise Fly around, alowwing a user to fly around a digital model of the Enterprise and look at it from almost all angles. Now I was wondering that since this is official Paramount made "footage", whether screencaps from the fly-around can be considered cannon for uploading here. Especially for the fact that good images of the Enterprise 1701 are hard to come by in episodes.
I would hope that we could upload screencaps from the fly-around, because then we can get virually any angle for the Ship page.
I hope someone responds quickly about this. --Nmajmani 13:34, 12 September 2007 (UTC)
- IMO, any such 'footage' would have the same quasi-canonicity as the Star Trek: The Next Generation Interactive Technical Manual. Although officially licensed, it is a derivative work. -- Connor Cabal 15:00, 12 September 2007 (UTC)
- Correct. Also, I don't think we're especially short of Enterprise images... ;) -- Cid Highwind 18:46, 12 September 2007 (UTC)
OK then. Just wanted to confirm. Thanks to both of you wor a speedy response. --Nmajmani 19:08, 12 September 2007 (UTC)
Warner has announced that they're abandoning the HD-DVD format. Paramount was rumored to be doing the same, but yesterday, they denied it.  Should that be noted on the article page? Adambomb1701 18:44, 9 January 2008 (UTC)
- Not until there's confirmation. -- Sulfur 00:59, 10 January 2008 (UTC)
HD-DVD gone, how about Blu-Ray?Edit
Now that HD-DVD seems to have finally died, is there any word on TOS-R Season One getting released on Blu-Ray, and the other seasons going Blu-Ray instead of HD-DVD? --OuroborosCobra talk 23:36, 21 February 2008 (UTC)
- Paramount's announced that they're going Blu-Ray. Nothing beyond that. They're keeping their cards close to their chest at this point, and I'm betting that it'll take 'em at least a few weeks (if not longer) to announce anything. -- Sulfur 01:02, 22 February 2008 (UTC)
The name of the format was "HD DVD", not "HD-DVD". Shouldn't the article be moved to reflect that? Same for the "TOS Season 1 HD-DVD" article. TJ Spyke 14:57, September 4, 2010 (UTC)