The Orginial StoryEdit
- Years ago read published version of script as it was written before changes. Could have been great episode.
- In the novel Imzadi, it was written that the Federation had placed the strongest force-fields known to exist to their science around the Guardian, to protect existence from itself...since most of the scientists and personnel involved were convinced that The Guardian "Itself" would be impervious to all weapons wielded by paltry mortals and immortals alike. --ChrisK 07:03, 19 July 2006 (UTC)
Inert defn. Edit
- Inert means unable to move or act. In this case, the Guardian is indeed inert. The article already stated earlier that the Guardian is seemingly sentient. --From Andoria with Love 03:14, 3 August 2006 (UTC)
Pics not seen in the guardian Edit
These images are in the section "Images seen through the Guardian of Forever", but with the note "recorded on Spock's tricorder" in an HTML comment. Shuld they be removed from that section?
--Bp 09:37, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
- The basic images were still seen through the Guardian (I don't think we saw them though). They're from Spock's recordings of the Guardians images. I think they should stay, perhaps with an italicized note instead of a hidden one.--Tim Thomason 17:27, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
- They must have been visible in the guardian, at least indirectly, so we might as well keep them in the list. HTML comments don't help anyone, though, so eventually change that to a visible comment as suggested by Tim. -- Cid Highwind 17:32, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
"YesterYear" is part of the animated series and thus, not part of the official Trek canon and should be listed in the Apocrypha section. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk).
- While we don't set the official canon, Memory Alpha treats TAS as a "valid resource", a category which also includes the live action series and films. This means the information is properly placed in the in-universe section of the article. See Memory Alpha:Content policy and the Content policy FAQ.–Cleanse ( talk | contribs ) 01:52, December 8, 2011 (UTC)