Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Qam-Chee = the First City?Edit
I had two thoughts regarding the location of the Great Hall or the existence of multiple Great Halls based on a line from "Looking For par'Mach In All The Wrong Places":
- "Put yourself in this place, in this time a thousand years ago, the dawn of the Empire. Five hundred warriors stormed the Great Hall at Qam-Chee. The city garrison fled before them. Only the Emperor Kahless and the Lady Lukara stood their ground."
Based on this it seems to me that perhaps "the First City" is Qam-Chee. This makes sense to a degree if Kahless was Emperor here. However, if you choose not to accept this, there is the possibility that there was a Great Hall in Qam-Chee a millennium ago, and in more recent history was moved, rebuilt or duplicated at the First City. Either way the reference is not cited to the article and should be noted. --Alan del Beccio 02:03, 14 March 2007 (UTC)
- The possibility should be of course noted, but it seems a little sketchy to do a page merge. Although it appears that various scripts reference "Great Hall" (at Starfleet Headquarters, Angel I), the only dialogue-supported "Great Hall" is the Klingon one, so I think it is a safe bet that these are supposed to refer to the same thing.--Tim Thomason 02:32, 14 March 2007 (UTC)
We discussed this on IRC, but I thought it might be worth noting here too. According to the script from "Sins of the Father":
- "EXT. THE FIRST CITY (MATTE SHOT)
- "A large, sprawling city that was once an enormous fortress. The architecture should reflect a soldier's sensibilities for ease of defense and Spartan decoration. The city is dominated by the Great Hall.
This seems significant, as far as the writers intentions, in establishing the age of the city, supporting it's age. --Alan del Beccio 04:08, 14 March 2007 (UTC)
- Also, as I noted on the First City page, the "ancestral" home of the House of Kozak is located within the city, which implies over at least a few hundred years to me (considering Klingon aging).--Tim Thomason 04:33, 14 March 2007 (UTC)
PNA incomplete Edit
- Who ever has made the section stating that the article is incomplete should do the editing necessary in order for it to be complete.– The preceding unsigned comment was added by GabeJoe (talk • contribs).
- Someone tagging an article as incomplete doesn't automatically mean they need to complete it. It means that anyone with the necessary information and time can complete it. --31dot 19:46, November 3, 2011 (UTC)