Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
While Gosis was the most visible character in this episode who held the highest position, hence the fact he was given top bill in naming this species, it has occurred to me that we might consider changing this to "Kultarey's species"-- seeing that Kultarey held a higher position (Chancellor) than Gosis in the whole scheme of things. --Alan del Beccio 05:06, 23 January 2007 (UTC)
- Hmm.... agreed. --From Andoria with Love 23:09, 23 January 2007 (UTC)
Wouldn't the "redundant renal organ" refer to the fact that their species has only one kidney while we have two? In fact, there was no confusion with the large intestine. --Vivec 00:40, 5 February 2007 (UTC)
- Because of the brief stay the Enterprise away team has in decon, it may be assumed that the city's builders also were capable of constructing efficient sanitation systems which tended to keep disease away from the population.
Or iron-based blood was toxic to their germs... or, whatever. Way too speculative. -- Capricorn 12:34, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
- The aggressive interrogation Archer and Reed receive – even when Gosis believes they are citizens of the planet – suggests that individual rights may not be strictly observed. Furthermore, it is possible that the area is under some form of martial law, given the way in which a civilian bartender informed the military of Reed and Archer's suspicious behavior.
- In addition, they seem to grasp the basic working concept of the away team's phase-pistols, which may suggest they have taken rudimentary steps in the development of particle weapons.
- Speculation. — Morder (talk) 20:50, 17 July 2009 (UTC)