Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Think we should also add a list of Freighters? Types listed should have a list of ships in their respected articles. However, I think there are also names on a few Freighters without known types. Tyrant 00:27, 8 Mar 2005 (GMT)Tyrant
- The list on Freighter is far too generic to warrant a separate page altogether. At best Freighter itself is acting as a sort of disambiguation page to the species-specific freighter pages. I think making an entirely different page like list of freighter types defeats the purpose that this page is already serving. --Gvsualan 00:39, 8 Mar 2005 (GMT)
- Freighters not types. A place to put things like the Xhosa. They can be listed on Freighter if there are not enough to warrant another page. Tyrant 01:19, 8 Mar 2005 (GMT)Tyrant
- List of other alien starships is where all not major alien ships go - there really is no point in having the same ship on multiple lists. --Gvsualan 03:12, 8 Mar 2005 (GMT)
- Ok, i've done something different. What do you think? Tyrant 02:33, 8 Mar 2005 (GMT)Tyrant
- Its too busy. Everything you've added can be found on the page associated with the alien freighter in question. Again, all the list is - is a breakdown of freighters by aliens. --Gvsualan 03:12, 8 Mar 2005 (GMT)
- The reason I was proposing these ideas was so we could create some guidance to freighters that are not found in those links as well as the ones that are. This problem still remains, things like Odin, Erstwhile, Ticonderoga or Kallisko are not listed under the known freighter types. While this would also allow us to create a list that would have the organizations responsable for these frighters listed, such as Merchant Marines, Earth Cargo Service, Rigellian Trade Commission, Tellarite Mining Consortium or Bajoran Ministry of Commerce. Tyrant 15:15, 8 Mar 2005 (GMT)Tyrant