Is this a novel or something? I'm really teetering on this being an immediate delete. --Alan del Beccio 12:26, 8 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- This is a comic book issue.. normally, these were merged into unified articles about the series the book was from -- meaning this would be moved to Star Trek: Mirror, Mirror, the cover title of this book ("Fragile Glass" was one of the stories inside). -- Captain M.K.B. 17:36, 27 March 2006 (UTC)
How long, do you think, until someone is going to write the summaries? The original author seems to have abandoned it, and no one else has really added anything, except your formatting. But, you seem to really think it should exist, so I'll remove my deletion comment, after all you're the captain. --Bp 21:48, 27 March 2006 (UTC)
- I'm not sure I understand your questions. Are you saying you think it should still be removed?
- How long until someone works on it? Who knows?... but that's the point of a wiki. To have articles that could be improved by someone else. We could mark it as incomplete to speed it along...
- That's also why an article being incomplete is no reason to delete it, according to our deletion policy -- and we already have a large number of articles about Star Trek comic books (click the link) -- so there's nothing wrong with one more, in my opinion. In fact, there's been a suggestion on Ten Forward that we expand comic articles.
- As to me being "captain", its purely a nickname. Memory Alpha is a collaborative effort of archivists, without a strict hierarchy. I'm sorry if you were put off by my nickname, its something i've had since my school days. -- Captain M.K.B. 22:16, 27 March 2006 (UTC)
There is also a page on this title at the Non-Canon Star Trek Wikicity, where you can wiki-link non-canon characters. It's a candidate for deletion there, so if anyone can add more info on the book, now's the time to do so--Robert Treat 23:50, 7 May 2006 (UTC)
- An amendment to my earlier statement. The book seems to have survived the attempt to delete it because people realized it was a Trek book, even if not as well-known as some other works--Robert Treat 22:23, 19 May 2006 (UTC).
Followup a year later... "Fragile Glass" is the only story in the issue. Ergo, "ST: Mirror Mirror" redirects here, since we name comic issues as per their issue title, not the "series title". -- Sulfur 15:18, 6 April 2007 (UTC)