Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Folded-space transporter and Principle of Spacefolding Edit
- Folded-space transporter and Spacefolding
- The first is covered better and more extensively under folded-space transport so at least this needs to be merged and redirected, the second has no real reference in Trek and is not necessary or canon in my opinion. In addition to being a poorly written article. Logan 5 14:35, 13 Sep 2005 (UTC)
*Delete From Andoria with Love 06:36, 14 Sep 2005 (UTC) (invalid vote)
- if the folded-space transporter was referred to or seen as a device in and of itself -- than rehabilitate the article to be about the piece of technology itself (while the folded-space transport article will be about the process of transporting itself). If not possible to do so, then delete. if the term "spacefolding" wasn't used in the episode, delete it -- but if it was used, possibly redirect to folded-space transport, otherwise delete -- Captain Mike K. Barteltalk
- Deleted Spacefolding, the other paged seems to be cited. --Alan del Beccio 02:16, 21 Sep 2005 (EDT)
Moved from Talk:Dimensional shifterEdit
- After seeing said other pages, I think that a merge would be more appropriate with Folded-space transporter. Although, in my opinion, shouldn't we merge the aformentioned to this one. Simply placing its information under a new catagory. One main reason is that in the actual episode, it is refered to as a dimensional shift transport. Nmajmani 20:02, 17 March 2007 (UTC)-Nmajmani