Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Regarding these gallerys: "Memory Alpha is not an image Gallery" (somewhere there's a "What MA is not..." page. Wouldn't it be easier if named animals that have their own pages (ie: Livingston, Humuhumunukunuku apu'a) weren't pictured on this page? Only the unnamed ones and a general "FISH" for the top. Pages like Andorian and Vulcan don't have pictures of every single Andorian or Vulcan on them, what's the difference? - IP User
- I'd be cool with this idea. Jaf 13:40, 23 Sep 2005 (UTC)Jaf
- I have to agree, 11 images on a page like this definitely looks like an image gallery to me. I suggest to keep 2-3 here and move/remove the others. -- Cid Highwind 13:45, 23 Sep 2005 (UTC)
- I'm only cool with removing them if we have someplace else to keep them, we must document their existance. Maybe on their respected planet pages under something like zoology? Jaf 13:49, 23 Sep 2005 (UTC)Jaf
- Actually, the Ba'ku planet page already has a section for zoology, maybe put a table there for the fish+goat+bird? Also, the bird seems to be named "Kolibri", this was not mentioned in the movie, so what is the source for this name? - Same IP User, actually a user that isn't on his homecomputer
- We will have to keep everything organized, perhaps a set up with links to the zoology headings, much the way bridge is currently being set up? Jaf 14:01, 23 Sep 2005 (UTC)Jaf
Another organizational idea: How about we have an "Unnamed types of fish" section, like we have for the more recurring species? - AJHalliwell 18:44, 23 Sep 2005 (UTC)
You're right, I guess, I was just getting carried away a little with all the pictures. I will remove all the animals, that have their own respective pages from the tables right now. An "unnamed types of fish/bird/egg" section would be cool, though. I'd also hate to completely remove the pictures, but I wouldn't know, where else to put, say, the egg in Phlox' sickbay. There are many things that never got a name, burt still are interesting and suitable for Memory Alpha. I'm sorry for all the pictures, I'll clean up the fish, bird, dog, egg and dinosaur pages now. --Jörg 19:05, 23 Sep 2005 (UTC)
OK, I hope that's better now. Still quite many dogs, but maybe, the German shepherd and the doberman can get their own pages, and the Klingon dogs could be added to the Klingon page. I hope the rest is okay, otherwise just contact me. Thank god I haven't started the horse, cow and cat pages I wanted to do along the line of the other pages, as they were a few minutes ago! ;-) --Jörg 19:24, 23 Sep 2005 (UTC)