Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Google Earth/Maps locationsEdit
"Citation needed".. I found some imdb stuff, but that's not interesting.. I might try to find some more on Google Earth and/or Maps. I'll update this list (this is mostly for fun).
- TRW, Redondo Beach - TOS: "Operation -- Annihilate!" - File:Deneva_surface.jpg (stairs scene is a bit further east)
- 'Slanted ock' - This is where the Gorn was fought.
- LA Reservoir, this is the only 'natural' piece of water around there (apart from a smaller 'pond' with less 'rugged' banks). Must be it...
I've perused the site and I cannot find: where in real life is Sisko's Land? I'm sure it's in California somewhere, but does anyone know exactly where it is? Thank you so much!
Interested in Bajor; 188.8.131.52 14:13, 21 May 2008 (UTC)
- Does anyone have the DVD? The end credits of "Penumbra" might reveal something like "Thanks to Los Padres National Forest for location". I think the Kendra Province footage is actually in the Monterrey district of Los Padres (Ventana Wilderness), but, it could just as well be one of a hundred other California locations. TribbleFurSuit 01:28, 23 May 2008 (UTC)
- That type of information is not (generally) credited on the tv series credits, just the movie credits. --Alan 16:12, 14 June 2008 (UTC)
StarTrek.com Production ReportsEdit
These have a huge amount of information on filming locations (among other things). wbm based on a search. I've trolled through a couple, but there are 79 articles all told. Might help us cite and expand the article significantly. -- sulfur 13:45, 29 January 2009 (UTC)
- I went through the list and added all location shootings to the article. – Tom 12:46, September 30, 2009 (UTC)