Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Needs POV adjustment, sourcing and a general tidy-up. A source for the image would be good as well (true for all of User:Runic code's language examples...) -- Michael Warren | Talk 23:27, Feb 4, 2005 (CET)
- This is a long time for the article to remain PNA status. What's wrong with the POV? It seems like it's appropriately production POV, the only thing is some of the words might need citing. The image, well, I think that came from the Encyclopedia. However, there are other images on here that are not screen caps but rather alternate versions of things seen in the film. So I don't think it's inappropriate. Coke 21:18, 11 Sep 2005 (UTC)
This could be merged with Ferengi language, much like Klingon words have been, especially since there isn't much more to put(I think)--31dot 23:11, 6 June 2008 (UTC)
- Support a merge with Ferengi language. ---- Willie LLAP 23:14, 6 June 2008 (UTC)
- support – Morder 23:21, 6 June 2008 (UTC)
- Good idea, but I have no idea how to do that... -Randy 10:24, 14 June 2008 (UTC)
I removed the following entry:
- Gooblatrupyob : Phrase literally meaning "Bank account without Brains", idiomatic meaning; alien, foreigner.
It's been uncited for quite some time now. A search for this term on both MA and MB yields no results (except this page of course). If something does turn up, it can be re-added.– Cleanse 10:56, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
- I've never heard this phrase uttered at all in any episode of star trek. It must be from fanon. – Morder 11:04, 16 August 2008 (UTC)