Wait was it "Feezal Phlox" or just "Feezal"? I don't know if they would have surnames or not (this would imply that Phlox has a first name), plus, as she has two other husbands, why would she have only Phlox's surname? – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk).
- I think your right. I think Trip said "Mrs. Phlox" but that's just a Human tradition, so shouldn't be reliable. This page (actually, it's not even a page yet) should be at "Feezal". -AJHalliwell 02:42, 4 May 2005 (UTC)
- This is actually refering to Dr.Phlox's wife, who appeared in...Stigma, i believe? Her name was Feezal, but we were never told her last name (or if she has one, we know little of denobulan naming structures) --Halliwell
- Okay, I just watched the episode, and at no time do they call her "Feezal Phlox" (or even mrs.phlox) . she's credited as "Feezal" in the credits and at StarTrek.com. I'm moving this back to Feezal. - AJHalliwell 02:28, 16 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- I know it's been a couple of years, but are you sure that's true. The online transcript has Feezal specifically identifying herself as "Feezal Phlox" to Sato, so shouldn't the page be at what she calls herself? I know it doesn't seem very appropriate for a culture to have wives adopt their husband's last name (then again, who's to say the name "Phlox" wasn't from his wife?), but we shouldn't judge other cultures based on our postmodern values.--Tim Thomason 00:33, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
- When Feezal enters the Enterprise mess hall and meets Hoshi, she introduces herself as "Feezal Phlox". Later, while telling Dr Phlox about Feezal's advances, Trip awkwardly refers to her as "Mrs Phlox". This is on the British version of the DVD but I imagine it's exactly the same as the one you watch over there... – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk).
- Indeed it does in the American DVDs as well. Hm, I stand quite mistaken. - AJ Halliwell 04:37, 13 June 2008 (UTC)