Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Does it all have to be in italics?-Rebelstrike2005 20:33, 1 Mar 2005 (GMT)
- Standard convention for alternate timeline information. -- Michael Warren | Talk 20:38, 1 Mar 2005 (GMT)
- just a quick update for future readers: not if the whole article is in an alternate timeline. --Alan 21:42, 24 April 2008 (UTC)
- It is not elaborated how a Romulan attack on a Klingon outpost led to war with the Federation, though it would be plausible that the Enterprise-C's disappearance during its defense of the outpost and the likely unfavorable Klingon reaction to such an occurrence may have been a factor.
- Another possibility is that war would have happened anyway, and the Enterprise-C's sacrifice impressed the Klingons into maintaining the peace.
- As I understand it, the latter explanation is what was stated in canon... --OuroborosCobra talk 04:13, 24 June 2009 (UTC)