Does it all have to be in italics?-Rebelstrike2005 20:33, 1 Mar 2005 (GMT)
- Standard convention for alternate timeline information. -- Michael Warren | Talk 20:38, 1 Mar 2005 (GMT)
- just a quick update for future readers: not if the whole article is in an alternate timeline. --Alan 21:42, 24 April 2008 (UTC)
- It is not elaborated how a Romulan attack on a Klingon outpost led to war with the Federation, though it would be plausible that the Enterprise-C's disappearance during its defense of the outpost and the likely unfavorable Klingon reaction to such an occurrence may have been a factor.
- Another possibility is that war would have happened anyway, and the Enterprise-C's sacrifice impressed the Klingons into maintaining the peace.
- As I understand it, the latter explanation is what was stated in canon... --OuroborosCobra talk 04:13, 24 June 2009 (UTC)