Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Well, "sorry" for moving this article more or less by accident... I was about to move the German one, because of our tiny discussion and just thinking about to move this one, too. : [defchris] :: [ talk ] : 02:45, 26 February 2007 (UTC)
- Aside from that the "/" shouldn't be used in wiki article titles. --Alan del Beccio 03:01, 26 February 2007 (UTC)
As I stated in the German talk page, there doesn't seem to be any trace of a subpage caused by a "/" such as of a User:-subpage. BTW, "/" is a legal character within German written language. : [defchris] :: [ talk ] : 15:54, 26 February 2007 (UTC)
Star Trek: Infinite Space Edit
Can we add a note that Star Trek: Infinite Space will be set in this war? --Heaney 16:41, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Has that actually been confirmed? Nothing I've read about ST:IS has stated that yet. And if it has been confirmed, can you give a link? If so, then an Apoc note might suit. -- sulfur 16:42, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
- The trailer would seem to imply that it does, but as with Sulfur I haven't seen any kind of press release or confirmation. I'd suggest waiting until one shows up before making note of it. --Nero210 16:44, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
On the info page it says "The game is set in the Deep Space Nine timeline" and the trailer has Klingons and Starfleet in open war. I think it's safe to assume it's set in this war... --Heaney 16:46, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Let's wait for some confirmation first. For all we know, they're referring to the DS9 relaunch novel timeline. -- sulfur 16:48, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
The community manager on the forums also said it, and that he "couldn't say anymore". Can we just put that it is believed that Star Trek: Infinite Space will be in this war? --Heaney 16:50, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
- I agree with Sulfur we should just wait. The game is still in its early development stage, so things may change as well. --Nero210 16:53, November 2, 2010 (UTC)