Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Believe it or not, but this is on the wanted pages list, and was used in a episode. I was going to make it an actual page (since it is way too funny), much like ball was, but can't for obvious reasons (is there a reason registered users can't edit these pages?). So if anyone with sysop privileges is floating around right now and wants to "unlock it," let me know. :) - Archduk3:talk 09:20, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
- This is why you can't make that page. The page has been a target for vandalism before. — Morder (talk) 09:56, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Wow, I hate to say that it actually was used in an episode. "Don't be a poop". — Morder (talk) 10:00, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
My question was more about anon users vs. registered users, since I would say most vandals are anons.
The term is currently linked at ENT: "Breaking the Ice" in the references section, so I was going to make an actual page for it instead of remove it (for kicks), since it was used. I figured if it was going to be deleted after that, at least I had tried. - Archduk3:talk 11:04, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
- If he wants to make a legitimate page about it, couldn't he do it somewhere else and an admin could move it to the right title, keeping it locked? Just a thought.--31dot 11:21, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
- I thought you were going to make the article now - which is why I removed it. If you're not I'm just going to go ahead and add it back due to previous vandals. Interesting that the only reference I can find is from VOY: "The Thaw". — Morder (talk) 11:38, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Heh, OK :) "A poop question, sir? Can't I talk about the warp reactor or the transporter?" that's the Breaking the Ice reference. — Morder (talk) 11:46, January 6, 2010 (UTC)