Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I removed the following from the article: 3.5 Billion Years from Now: Hypothetically, Humans will evolve into non-corporeal lifeforms,like the Organians. (TOS: "Errand of Mercy") There is nothing in that episode to support the statement, and even if there was it is pure conjecture. Aholland 18:24, 11 May 2006 (UTC)
- It seems to me that the 29th century stuff from Voyager might be included in this section/page.
Is there really no mention of events taking place billions of years in future in canon?
Unless anyone can find canon information about Sol I think that section should be dealted. Common knowledge or not. Vince 22:22, 28 December 2008 (UTC)
- I removed the section to here until (or if) a citation can be found.
4-5 billion years
- Sol is projected to become a red giant star as the supply of hydrogen in its core is exhausted and the sun begins burning helium instead. --31dot 22:31, 28 December 2008 (UTC)
- Thank you. I'm looking for a canon referance. TNG is the most likely source but I think i'm gonna come up empty handed here. Vince 23:53, 28 December 2008 (UTC).
End of time Edit
Not the Big Crunch, but the collapse of the universe was. Shouldn't the "End of time" at the bottom of the page be a link to the event collapse of the universe?
- The energy ribbon will continue to enter the Milky Way Galaxy every 39.1 years. (Star Trek Generations)