Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
FA status Edit
Nomination (22 Apr - 01 May 2005, Success) Edit
- support Tyrant 18:18, 24 Apr 2005 (UTC)Tyrant
- Support. -- SmokeDetector47 // talk 00:08, 27 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Support...--Gvsualan 10:52, 27 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Neutral I question whether other examples of minor characters are needed as features of this style. We already have Grathon Tolar as an indication of how best to create this type of article. -- Dmsdbo 17:16, 30 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Do you mean to say that there should only be one featured article for each article "type"; Featured Articles are not archetypes or examples from which to derive the "way" a certain type of article should be written. "A featured article is an especially well-written, informative, and comprehensive article that covers all available information on a subject." — THOR 18:37, 1 May 2005 (UTC)
Removal (05 Oct - 21 Oct 2005, Success) Edit
Ethan Novakovich - Same thing as Solbor and Grathon Tolar, this character has almost nothing to contribute as a character that isn't based on episode summary material. It was nominated fairly recently (last spring) but I can't imagine how this meets that standards of FA other than being "complete" and how hard is that for such a minor character? To my mind, characters need to be of consequence to be FAs and need to have personal information that isn't based on re-written actions on screen. If they don't fit that, and aren't long-running recurring characters like Ayala, then I don't think they represent the best of MA. Logan 5 18:15, 5 Oct 2005 (UTC)
Just re-reading this article...there's NO personal information about this guy. How is this anything other than an action summary? What does it add? Someone tell me. Logan 5 15:01, 6 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- Support - but only because of equity because something like Jean-Luc Picard is a far more difficult project, so there's some "unbalance" if the one is featured (with less work to do for) and the other (with a lot of work done) not. --Memory 16:05, 11 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- Support. I wonder how it got through the nomination procedure in the first place. I don't think this article could ever become featured, as there's simply not enough information to make it complete. Ottens 10:01, 16 Oct 2005 (UTC)
While this is a legitimate entry; it's content seems to leave a lot to be desired. Suggest the entry remain, but pending legitimate content input. Currently compiling all available information about supposed person referenced by entry. -- THOR 00:46, Nov 8, 2004 (CET)