Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Since when is Arex a telepath? Lord MaGnUs 06:04, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
- Is it in the comic? SennySix 21:58, 30 May 2008 (UTC)
Yes, Arex is the only one who can see Spock and Kirk, because of his telepathy. I don't have the comic here with me, but I can quote it later.Lord MaGnUs 02:05, 31 May 2008 (UTC)
- I don't understand your problem then...– Cleanse 02:25, 31 May 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, you ask "Since when..." as if you think WE'RE making it up. But you have your answer... he's a telepath since a comic said so. I think this is good Apocrypha for the character's article. SennySix 03:51, 31 May 2008 (UTC)
- Besides, he's obviously of ET's species. Why WOULDN'T he be telepathic? SennySix 03:57, 31 May 2008 (UTC)
- Not that YOU made it up, what I mean is that it's a little out of nowhere, since never in all his appearances in TAS, and he had plenty, it was never mentioned. Yes, there's nothing against it, but it smells too much like plot devicium... not a problem with the article, but with the comic, and I wanted to know if anyone had ever seen any indication that his telepathy was not something the writers of this comic pulled it out of their behinds. Lord MaGnUs 07:55, 31 May 2008 (UTC)