- TUVOK: "We are being hailed by someone using a Federation signal."
- TORRES: "How could someone be transmitting a Federation signal from the Delta Quadrant?"
- PARIS: "Maybe Starfleet found a way to get a probe here. Maybe they're looking for us."
- JANEWAY: "I'd like to believe that too, but let's not jump to conclusions."
- CHAKOTAY: "See if you can authenticate the signal."
- TUVOK: "The carrier wave frequency does correspond to standard Starfleet security codes."
- JANEWAY: "As of when?"
- TUVOK: "According to the encryption key, this particular code was not scheduled for implementation until stardate 48423."
Interpret that as you may. --Alan 04:03, 2 June 2007 (UTC)