For general discussion on this episode, visit the VOY forum at The Trek BBS.
- Yep, it does. Feel free. :P -- Renegade54 03:17, 30 October 2006 (UTC)
CAPT's logs entries Edit
Interpolated into the summary? Most of the episodes that I've noticed had them top or bottom. Which leads me to something keep wondering ... is there a MOS here on MA? Kojiro Vance | Talk 02:31, 9 January 2007 (UTC)
- The two general styles are to have a log section, or to put them into the summary where they occurred during the course of the show. I prefer to see 'em mid-summary, since it gives an idea of how things panned out. But that's just me. :) -- Sulfur 02:44, 9 January 2007 (UTC)
I tend to agree, it makes the synopsis more "readable." I've seen log entries sequestered in 90% of the articles I've read ... and ... WTF ... we don't seem to have a format/style guide for episode articles like we do at wikipedia:Portal:Film. We suuuuuure could use one. Until we have one, I have to go with the majority. Kojiro Vance | Talk 03:51, 9 January 2007 (UTC)
- Well, to be honest, the majority is neither as best I can tell. A large number of episodes are missing log entries entirely. However, do what you like most, and eventually, most of them will catch up and look the same. That's what I've been doing, and what I did with the memorable quote sections (which is why they actually all look the same now). -- Sulfur 03:55, 9 January 2007 (UTC)
This episode is brought to you by the letter E Edit
- Indeed. Removed. – Cleanse 10:57, 23 April 2008 (UTC)
Citation needed Edit
- The Vhnori interiors were all redresses of interiors designed for Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, which shared soundstage space with Star Trek: Voyager. The lab where Kim speaks privately with Hatil Garan is actually the space in the second level of the Promenade set outside Quark's Bar.