Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Moved from Forum:Uhura's earpiece?Edit
- I'm not sure if it's ever been called anything in canon... I thought it would be something like "subspace receiver" or "subspace transceiver", but apparently not. I don't think we have an actual article on it, though... at least, I haven't been able to find it, yet. Still searching. --From Andoria with Love 02:11, 15 September 2006 (UTC)
- In "The Corbomite Maneuver", Dave Bailey said that he was receiving something on his "navigation beam," referring to an ear-piece similar to Uhura's and Spock's. While I realize he is probably referring to Balok's message and not the device, it is the only dialogue I can recall than even implicates the device. -- GNDN 19:22, 15 September 2006 (UTC)
- In that case, I would suggest that using that as the article name and filling it out :) -- Sulfur 20:30, 15 September 2006 (UTC)
Will do. A picture would be great if someone can provide one. -- StAkAr Karnak 20:54, 15 September 2006 (UTC)
- Wait, huh? Why would a non-canon work be taken over the script? Which by the way calls it an "earpiece", scene 64: Script. -AJ Halliwell 21:09, 15 September 2006 (UTC)
- That seems to make some sense to me. Although, in line with other naming stuff, it should likely be Ear receiver. -- Sulfur 21:18, 15 September 2006 (UTC)